Lanzarote.... look to the future!
I say look to the future, as currently it is very tedious for everyone!!!!!!
If you would like to look forward to a holiday (I do!) we have now published pricing for 2022 and already have taken bookings!!!
Why not have a look .................
Availability and Pricing can be found via the link below
Back to what is happening now..........
-Jet 2 announced they have suspended flights until March 25 2021
-The Spanish Government have announced they have extended the ban of flights from the UK to February 2
- Lanzarote goes into Tier 3 effective midnight January 15
What does this mean?
- Travel into and out of Lanzarote is not allowed, except for justified reasons
- Curfew from 22;00 until 06:00 - This means you must be home by 22:00
- You can only spend time with people from your own household with the exception of dining then a maximum of four people
- Only four people allowed to sit at tables in bars and restaurants and service limited to outside tables only
- No Sports activity allowed in indoor areas
- Outdoor sports can only be carried out individually and a distance of two metres from others must be maintained
Keep safe and roll on the vaccine!