top of page
  • Villa Antonio Lanzarote

Be aware - if the UK leaves the EU without an agreement and you plan to hire a car

IDP Lanzarote

If the UK leaves without any agreement and you intend to hire a car in Lanzarote, you will need to get an International Driving Permit (IDP)

Much to my surprise you need an IDP unique to Spain

"International Driving Permit 1949"

You need to check which Post Offices offer an IDP service

You need to take the following…

  • Full valid UK driving licence - photocard or an older paper licence

  • A passport sized photograph - a recent true likeness of the applicant

  • The £5.50 application fee (cash or debit / credit card)

  • Original valid passport as proof of identification, if presenting an older paper version licence

#lanzaroteinformation #lanzarote

Villa Antonio Lanzarote accepts credit cards
bottom of page