What do you do when in Lanzarote?
We recently asked some guests what are their Top 3 things they like to do / visit or eat when in Lanzarote
Here are the replies...............
K and M
- We love a bracing walk on Famara beach followed by lunch at El Risco in the village. Great seafood and stunning views from the rear terrace. - Marina Rubicon market (park on the pier), and on the way back have lunch at El Balcon in Femes – stunning views! - Self-guided tour around the El Grifo winery (very interesting) followed by a wine tasting - try 9 of their wines (white red and sparling) with a selection of local cheeses. - But most of all we enjoy relaxing around Villa Antonio with a glass of local wine
J and R
- The Cactus Garden
- Famara beach
- Eating fish on the beach in Arrieta.
C and L
- Relaxing in the Hot Tub with a G&T
- Walk along Farmara beach first thing in the morning
- Wandering around Teguise (Not on a Sunday) and ending up at Jonnie Bakes for coffee and cake
C & B
- Relaxing around Villa Antonio - Cannot think of anything nicer
- We also really enjoy walking into the old capital for lunch
- Walking around the extinct volcano - Simple pleasures
- We always feel fitter than when we arrived!
What are your Top 3 .............................?